Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's a new year...and it's COLD!

I was giving up on my blog but my grandma loves it too much, and since we have grandparents that are far away, I'm starting up again in 2011. Brady's doing great in preschool and we're gearing up for our kindergarten meetings for next year (!); Lauren is potty-training and while it was a rough start, she's doing great! And our baby Leah turns one next month. She's all over the place and will be walking any day now. Where does the time go? We're just trying to soak up every moment! And it is COLD and SNOWY here!


Murphy and Max wrestling in the snow...with a shark (it's a pool toy)


Kids ready to play for ten minutes after thirty minutes of getting
dressed (don't worry, I have better snow clothes now)



Happy birthday to Nana!


Kids and Aunt Jen rocked the Michael Jackson Experience on the Wii
(and look at poor Michael after his sinus surgery)

No comments: